top of page
Formulário de Imigração

Immigration Documents

Immigration Services
SCG Law & Language can help people who intend to immigrate to the US and law firms that handle immigration cases in Florida.
In addition to confidentiality and professionalism, you can count on a professional with over 20 years of experience in Legal Communication

Our Services

Immigration Forms Specialist


If you seek a legal professional who can help you with Immigration Forms, contact me to fill out your immigration visa forms.

USCIS Translation


I offer top-notch legal translation in English, Spanish, and Portuguese for vital records and employment documents. Hiring a translator with no legal background may not be ideal since they may not interpret legal terms and procedures well in a different language, of course, from a lawyer’s perspective. As an experienced legal professional in Florida, I can guarantee that your document will be translated satisfactorily for its intended purpose.

Immigration Document Preparer

I am a professional with a legal background and experience in Brazil and a Paralegal Certificate in the USA, ready to help you fill out and create legal documents. I am not a lawyer and cannot provide you with legal advice, but I can give directions and even refer you to an excellent lawyer to assist you on your case.


Immigration Documents Specialist - USA

As an Immigration Documents Specialist, I can offer your company the following assistance:

  • Translate official documents (English, Spanish, Portuguese)

  • Apply for background checks (FBI, state, city)

  • Check the employment eligibility of your new employee - Form I-9

  • Provide referrals to other services or legal professionals for Work Visa application

  • Accompany the employee as an interpreter for the USCIS interview (Consecutive Interpreter).

  • Helping people complete immigration forms and applications (Preparer).

  • Translating a person’s answers to questions on the immigration forms (Interpreter).

  • Help a person collect supporting documents, such as birth certificates or other vital records needed to complete immigration forms.


Immigration Interpreter

If you are not comfortable speaking English, you will need to hire an interpreter to participate in your status adjustment interview. Even if your US petitioner - your spouse, father, or another person sponsoring you - can interpret for you, the USCIS officer may not allow it. This is particularly true in a marriage-based case because it reduces their ability to compare the two responses and detect fraud in the marriage.

So, count on me to serve as your Immigration Interpreter both when filling out the forms (in case you choose to do it by yourself, without the help of a lawyer) and at the time of your interview with the USCIS.


I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in Florida and

may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.

Certificate of Completion_Immigration Fo
Contact paralegal
bottom of page